Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016

Long time no see!

Hellooo cuties ♥

I have been inactive again for a long time, but (like always ;w;) I'll try to change that~ ♥

I'll work on posts of my Japan trips, reviews and other stuff and I hope you'll like it. ^w^
I also changed my layout o3o ! it's more... mature? I don't know haha

Also I'll do some posts were I will show my recent outfits and I will try to make an outfit post every week!

Today I'm starting with a look from last Saturday where I have been meeting with Sui and her sister. :3


Dress: 2nd hand
Shirt: My Collosseum
Jacket: H&M
Tights: Taobao
Shoes: Swankiss
Accessories: presents, Ruby Rose, medieval festival

As you can see~ I have brown hair now ♥
I haven't been feeling well lately, coloured my hair a lot but nothing was satisfying.
So now I decided to stop dying my hair and coloured it back to my natural haircolour!

This was my make up and hair ♥


I went shopping with Sui and her sister, and another friend of her joined afterwards.
I really like going out with Sui because it's always a lot of fun ♥♥



And we are haircolour twins now!! ^_^ haha
She's sooo cute, like a doll ♥_♥



I can't wait to meet up with her again hehe♥

What do you guys think about re-newing my blog?
Is there anything you want to see first? ♥

See you soon♥♥

- Aiji

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm always excited to see you blogging again and look forward to what you'll do!
    I really like your outfit posts because they make my stressful days a little cuter but I'm also really curious about stories you can tell from your Japan trips.
    Just do what comes the most natural to you and feels most comfortable :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. welcome back, liebes!
    hoffentlich lesen wir wieder mehr von dir!
    ich finde uebrigens, dass dir die braunen haare ganz bezaubernd stehen!
    <3 x

    AntwortenLöschen