Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Review: Beuberry Momo Black

Hi all ♥♥

Again, a circle lense review! ♥

____________

Beuberry Momo ~ black


Data:
Size: 16mm
Water Content: 55%
These are one year lasting monocoloured (black) circle lenses with a base curve of 8,6mm.
You can buy those big eye circle lenses HERE !
Don't forget the discount code "AJH10" because you'll get a 10% discount!


As nearly always, I bought those lenses for a cosplay.
They were for my Mikasa (Shingeki no Kyojin) cosplay, but ended up being one of my favorite everyday lenses!
You can use them without a heavy make up, and for boy-ish and girly styling, but I love them for girly stuff, because they make my eyes looking like doll-eyes ♥
They a very comfortable and if I have a bit sensitive eyes and still want to wear lenses, I'm choosing them. They go into the eye very good.
Only contra is that you can't easily see if the lenses are the wrong or the right side, because their design looks the same on both sizes! (But easy trick, if the lense is on your finger, take it and squish it gently with the index finger and thumb of the other hand, if it still is round it's the right way, if it's "sucking" on your finger (Like, going to it.. xx don't know how to explain) it's wrong!)

 
in natural light

with flash

with flash and make up

Those lenses blend really good with my dark eyes, but they also do this on Maya's light eyes! (She also owns them), so they're good for both, light and dark eyes.
When taking pictures of the lenses I noticed that I was unphotogenic..
So there's just one pic with the makeup from above!

 

But luckily I took other pictures with those lenses for the review another day,
and I have some other cute pictures!


 
 
This day I tried a Mikasa-hairstyle in my regular styling (I have to admit, even though it's not that good, it looks better than my Mikasa wig xD)
Also, on the following pictures I wore the Beuberry Momo black lenses.






As you can see: always really dolly eyes *___*

Now~ Rating ^.^

Style + colour: 10/10 - Again, lenses I bought for a cosplay but look good everyday, because they blend so good in my eyes!
Comfort: 10/10 - I never had any problems with them ♥
All in all: 10/10 - perfect everyday and cosplay lenses ♥

Hope this review helped you ♥

Love,
Aiji ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen